THE VOICE OF US & INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS IN EUROPE
Established in 1963, AmChams in Europe serves as the umbrella organization for 46 American Chambers of Commerce (AmChams) from 44 countries throughout Europe and Eurasia.
We represent the interests of more than 17,000 American and European companies employing 20 million workers – account for more than $ 1.1 trillion in investment on both sides of the Atlantic.
Our Mission is to develop and support a network of AmChams across the wider European area committed to:
- The exchange of best practices among member AmChams
- Strengthening the “AmCham” brand throughout Europe and the U.S.
- Providing a forum for discussion, debate, and where necessary, representation on issues relevant to the European and transatlantic business environment.
- Promoting the importance of the transatlantic economy in both Europe and the United States (U.S.).
- Representing the interests of US investors in Europe and European companies investing in the U.S.